A $50 non-refundable application fee, plus $5 permit fee for each agent, employee, or representative. These fees are due when the application is submitted.
If you answered "yes" to the question regarding convictions, please give details. Include charges, dates, and places of convictions and whether you are currently on probation, parole, or any other form of supervision.
If you will be operating out of any building, structure, tent, public room, office or fixed location in the city for the purpose of conducting business, exhibiting or selling goods, wares, or merchandise, or offering services, describe the facility and give its location, including street address. (If none, simply state "none".)
l. I understand and agree that if a permit is granted, it will not be used or represented in any way as an endorsement by the City of Bel Aire or by any department or officer of the city.
2. I have not been convicted of violation of any law or ordinance regulating selling, soliciting or peddling within the past five years.
3. I have never had a vendor or solicitation permit or registration revoked or suspended under the ordinances of the city of Bel Aire or any other city.
4. I understand that it is unlawful to sell, solicit or peddle prior to 9 a.m. or after 8 p.m. on any day of the week.
5. I understand that it is unlawful to ring a bell, knock on a door or otherwise attempt to gain admittance for the purpose of selling, soliciting or peddling at a residence or selling at which a sign bearing the words "No Solicitors" or "No Trespassers" or similar words are affixed or exposed to public view.
6. I understand that is unlawful to engage in selling, soliciting or peddling on any premises or dwelling after having been asked to leave the premises of dwelling.
7. I understand that it is unlawful to sell or solicit or peddle without carrying a valid permit and exhibiting it upon request of any resident or officer of the City of Bel Aire.
I certify, under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in these applications is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field