Responsibilities of the Adopting Owner, Individual, Organization or Group:
- Participant(s) are asked to pick up the specified area at once per week.
- Participant(s) are asked to rake sand and mulch areas.
- Participant(s) are asked to notify parks staff of any damage or repairs that are needed.
- Participant(s) are asked to paint and stain equipment annually or as needed.
Responsibilities of Bel Aire:
- Provide the trash bags for the clean-up and materials for painting or staining.
- In instances of excessive trash, the participant, organization or group is asked to stack the full bags in an area out of the way, but visible from the street.
- The next business day after the clean-up, the Parks Department will go to the clean-up location and dispose of the bags.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field