October 23, 2021
All items must be set at your curb prior to 7:00 a.m.
Fall Curbside Clean-Up
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Waste Connections will make one pass through the City and asks that all items that are to be picked up be piled in an organized fashion. Waste Connections will not dump trash or recycle carts set by curb so please do not use those to hold items. No construction material allowed. All items being collected need to be able to be handled by one or two people safely.
- Furniture including chairs, couches, and tables
- Appliances including washer, dryers, microwaves, televisions, computers, mixers, etc.
- Patio grills, furniture, push mowers (free of gas & oil), and lawn trimmers
- Tree limbs and branches (Must be cut in 3ft lengths and bundled for each pick up)
- Refrigerators, freezers, and air conditions (must be tagged by a technician and must have the appropriate paperwork with it in order to be picked up)
- Paint cans (only empty and dried up paint cans only - lids must be off)
Items NOT accepted:
- No loose trash or debris
- Car batteries
- Oil filters
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Propane tanks
- Any asbestos materials
- No hazardous materials such as fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, solvents, diesel fuel, gas, oil, etc.)