Senior Citizen Patrol Services
- If you are going to be gone from your home for any reason, you may contact the Bel Aire Police Department and ask about the Senior Citizen Patrol services.
- The Bel Aire Senior Citizen Patrol will check your house and property to see that everything is secure. They will check any other vehicles, outbuildings, etc., on your property.
- The Senior Citizen Patrol will also visit and check on the elderly that live alone or in nursing homes or recent released patients from the hospital or anyone else that would like the Patrol to stop by, as often as you like.
- The Senior Citizen Patrol will also perform drive-bys at your residence, if you so choose.
- The Senior Patrol will check your property once or twice a day, once a week or five days a week, Monday - Friday.
- The Senior Citizen Patrol covers the entire city. This is a service of the Bel Aire Police Department and there is no fee for the service.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Bel Aire Police Department at 316-744-6000.
Access our online forms
to submit requests for service, comments for review, or to request information.