The City is working on educating our pet owners of the current code for pet registrations. City Code states that pet owners must have their dogs registered by January 1st. There is a grace period until March 1st when an additional penalty is applied.
What is needed:
- current rabies vaccination certificate (ask your vest to fax it to 316-744-3739)
- $10.00 for spayed/neutered
- $50.00 for non-spayed/neutered
You can register your dog in these ways:
- Stopping by City Hall
- Filling out registration form on the website and mailing a check or pay over the phone
- Printing off registration form from the website and mailing a check or dropping it in the overnight payment box at City Hall
*Paying with credit card will have a processing fee of 2.5% or minimum $1.50.
Questions? Reach out to us at 744-2451.