The City is working on educating our pet owners of the current code for pet registrations. City Code states that pet owners must have their dogs annually from January 1 - December 31. After March 1, an additional $10 fee is applied to registration fees.
What is needed:
- current rabies vaccination certificate (ask your vest to fax it to 316-744-3739)
- $10.00 for spayed/neutered
- $50.00 for non-spayed/neutered
- $10.00 additional fee after March 1st
You can register your dog in these ways:
- Stopping by City Hall
- Printing off registration form from the website and mailing a check or dropping it in the overnight payment box at City Hall
Questions? Reach out to us at 744-2451.